The Most Magical Job on Earth

The Most Magical Job on Earth
°O° My adventure as a Disney World Castmember °O°

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Park assignment!

Ok so after a month or so of waiting to be surprised at check-in with which park I would be working in and countless nightmares about working in Dinoland (blech) I caved in and asked someone. So, I now officially know which of the Disney World parks I will be working in.....
drumroll
.................
..............
..........
.......
....
..
.

yayyyyyyyy for Magic Kingdom, the park I most wanted to work in! Even though the hours are the worst and the park is the most crowded and the management is the strictest, it is still the place I have been dreaming to be assigned to!! Now because I am a character attendant I am one of the only roles that doesnt work a specific location, I will most likely be working the entire park, I will be rotating around to wherever the characters are. Oops sorry what I meant in Disney terms was "wherever my friends are!" This has already been a dream come true and I'm not even there yet!! I feel so lucky to have gotten the role I wanted AND the park I wanted.

So there are 3 weeks left until check-in, our hotel is booked and I still haven't really worked on that whole packing thing...2 weeks until Chris and I move out of our apartment and so far I have packed up our desk and bookcase, so not a whole lot of packing there either...
Also another exciting date is coming up...Next week on July 28th I will be 20 years old! I can't believe how my birthday snuck up on me this year. So I still need to figure out what to do for that. Basically, the point of this blog is, I have a million things to do and not a clue where to start, but I am working in Magic Kingdom!! :)

3 comments:

  1. Isn't it exciting! I found out I'm at Epcot and I'm super excited.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you find out? I can't decided who I want to ask to look it up for me lol! Well congrats on getting into MK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found out from a friend of a friend still in the program. Same for you guys I guess?
    And yay for you getting EPCOT Christina, thats going to be so fun!! Whats your role?

    ReplyDelete